Council’s next regular meeting is scheduled for December 8th. Significant items include:
- A resolution transferring 6 city-acquired properties to the Land Bank
- Allocation of $34,000+ to local social services agencies
- $1.9M EPA mandate-related spending
- $239K bid award for LED replacement lighting in the library
- A resolution for the city to accept infrastructure responsibility for Summit Subdivision (Pine Ridge)
- Arts Council agreement for providing entertainment for the Secret City Festival reimbursable up to $150,000
- Amendments to multiple zoning ordinances
See the agenda packet here for complete details.
Though I am not always able to respond to every communication, I welcome your questions and feedback. Feel free to share these updates with anyone who may be interested in staying abreast of city issues.
Follow Me @
LinkedIn: Trina Baughn