Council’s next regular meeting is scheduled for tomorrow, February 9th. Significant items include:
- Resolution of Intent to fund the remediation of lead-based paint issue at the Oak Ridge Preschool building for an amount not to exceed $150K and to be funded through former red light camera funds
- Resolution of Intent to develop solutions, options and timetables for ultimate replacement of the Preschool/SAB
- Bid award of $81,927 to B&B Services for mowing city right-of-ways
- Bid award of $64,678 to First Place Finish for installing LED lighting in the library.
- Formation of a Special Events Advisory Task Force
- Resolution requesting an investigation per Article II, Section 9 (requested by Baughn and discussed here and here).
- Resolution requesting censure of councilmember Baughn and removal of her from committee assignments (requested by Hensley and addressed by Baughn here)
Though I am not always able to respond to every communication, I welcome your questions and feedback. Feel free to share these update emails with anyone who may be interested in staying abreast of city issues.
Follow Me @
LinkedIn: Trina Baughn