Council’s next regular meeting is scheduled for Monday, December 14th at 7:00p.m. at the Municipal Building. Significant items include:
- A special report on the Land Bank
- Adoption of the state and federal legislative agenda
- Transfer of $325,000 from the general fund to the golf course fund for supplemental operational funding
- Modification of the water services contract with DOE
- Annual election of city board and commission members
See the agenda packet here and here for complete details. All citizens are afforded a minimum of 3 minutes to speak to council at the beginning of the meeting to any subject not on the agenda. All citizens are also afforded a minimum of 3 minutes to speak to each and every item on the agenda.
Though I am not always able to respond to every communication, I welcome your questions and feedback. Feel free to share these updates with anyone who may be interested in staying abreast of city issues.
Follow Me @
LinkedIn: Trina Baughn