Council’s next regular meeting is scheduled for Monday, January 11th at 7:00p.m. at the Municipal Building. Significant items include:
- A presentation by Realty Link (potential buyer and developer of the mall property)
- The City Manager’s annual evaluation
- Multiple contract awards to Lamar Dunn exceeding $400,000 for sewer-related planning and engineering services
- Waived bid awarding Waste Connection an extension for refuse collection service contract for five years
- Acceptance of the report by the preschool planning committee
See the agenda packet here for complete details. All citizens are afforded a minimum of 3 minutes to speak to council at the beginning of the meeting to any subject not on the agenda. All citizens are also afforded a minimum of 3 minutes to speak to each and every item on the agenda.
Results from the December meeting are found here.
Though I am not always able to respond to every communication, I welcome your questions and feedback. Feel free to share these updates with anyone who may be interested in staying abreast of city issues.
Follow Me @
LinkedIn: Trina Baughn